If you have been searching for the best Z Wave Dry Contact Switch, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best Z Wave Dry Contact Switch from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
We have spent approximately 46 hours to find the ideal option for you, and based on our extensive research and testing, we have put together a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers, so whether it’s price performance or its particular use, we have got you covered for more information on the products we have included links in the list down below which are updated for the best prices.
Best Z Wave Dry Contact Switch
1 used from $45.81
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Check to make sure your home automation controller / security panel is interoperable with our device. NOT ALL Z-wave Controllers are compatible. Please visit our website, ask your controller manufacturer, or call us with questions.
- One 24VDC / 110 VAC Relay to control any low voltage device via Z-wave. Controls garage doors, motorized shades, gates, solenoid valves, etc. Relay can be set as momentary or Latched.
- One SIGNAL Input terminal block to receive low voltage (digital, analog, or pulse) signals via Z-wave. Use with reed sensors, contact sensors, door bell buttons, Security panel relay's, water leak probes, water level sensors, temperature probes, float switches, etc.
- 9V AC power adaptor included. Low voltage wire is NOT included
- Please visit our website and youtube page for application details and how-to video's. Wiring diagrams are also downloadable on our website product page under "files"
- WHAT DOES IT DO? Install it behind your push-button garage opener switch, or at the low-voltage installation for your fireplace, or any dry contact circuit to get on/off Z-Wave control and status updates to your smart home hub.
- WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? Check for NEUTRAL wire in the switch box (VERY IMPORTANT) if connection to 120VAC. If powering the relay by 24 VDC, you'll need a separate power supply. You'll need a compatible Z-Wave hub to use this device (scroll down for details), like SmartThings, Vera, or Home Center Lite. Does NOT work with Wink or alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- DIVERSE INSTALLATION: It's so small, it will easily fit in any location and can be paired with a momentary or on/off wall switch for convenient local control. The relay adds to your system through auto-inclusion making the set-up quick and easy!
- EXTRA FEATURES: Advanced configuration is available for expert users with open Z-Wave systems (parameter setting input required). THIS RELAY IS NOT SUPPORTED BY WINK, PIPER, OR ALARM PANELS (ADT Pulse, Vivint, Honeywell, Simon XT, and others).
- IS THERE TECH SUPPORT? Yes! You can always contact the seller or manufacturer for help with wiring or programming your Qubino relay. You'll get additional instructions and step-by-step directions for any installation.
2 used from $33.06
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Great to automate your garage door (up to 3 doors with just 1 MultiRelay!), commercial garage doors at your business, gas fireplace, sprinklers, doorbell, landscape lights, pool pump, whole house fan, and any 1-240 V device up to 20 A.
- DIY INSTALLATION: Power it with a standard USB C cable and a 5V power supply (do NOT use USB chargers or Apple accessories) or 12-24 V AC/DC power source. Wall-mount ready. Power adapter or USB cable NOT included. Jumper wires NOT included. Do NOT power with 110 V! Do NOT apply Voltage to the input (switch) terminals!
- RELIABLE Z-WAVE: Comes with the latest S2 security and a powerful Z-Wave Plus signal repeater to boost your network. Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. Built-in auto-on and auto-off timer available if your hub supports advanced settings. The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
- HUB COMPATIBILITY: This is an advanced Z-Wave device and it requires an open Z-Wave hub to display correctly. It was tested to work well with Hubitat, Vera, openHAB, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler (please go to Zooz support page for details). ADT Pulse, Vivint, Wink, and Ring all offer partial control (one relay or all at once instead of individual control for the relays).
- WIDE COMPATIBLE -Support Alexa and SmartThings Hub, work with Echo Plus 2nd Gen (L9D29R), Echo Plus(ZE39KL), Echo Show 2nd Gen (DW84JL) and Echo Studio. No third party app required, just plug in and ask: "Alexa, discover devices
- ZigBee3.0 Protocol, One-tap Pairing: Adopts ZigBee3.0 protocol, you can quickly add it to SONOFF ZBBridge, getting them paired via a single tap on the app
- Voice Control,works with Amazon Alexa and Google home devices for complete voice control, remote control and Intelligent timing. Free your hands.With 433Mhz RF receiver built in,support fixed learn 433Mhz RF(don't included)
- Working voltage DC 5V or AC/DC 7-32V, accepts power through either a micro-usb or standard terminals. Power is not passed through to the relay circuit. It is an isolated dry contact on/off momentary relay ZigBee board ZigBee IOT with clean contact low voltage Zigbee on/off switch controller,work as zigbee button to DIY Smart garage door opener with momentary mode
- Timer and schedule.set countdown/loop timer schedule for convenient life,happy share
- Z-Wave micro switch installs behind an existing wall switch to upgrade it into a Z-Wave switch. Upgrade home automation system while keeping your original switches
- Wirelessly control your appliances (lights, fans) from an internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Utilizes Z-Wave Plus featuring improved battery life, wireless range, increased bandwidth
- Acts as a Z-Wave repeater to extend the range of Z-Wave signal up to 100ft; the switch will still work if the module fails
- Works with Alexa; Z-Wave hub and neutral wire required. Single Pole, 120-277 VAC, 50/60Hz, Up to 150ft Range, 10, 000mA (10A) Maximum Load, 908. 42MHz, Slim Design - Dimensions: 1. 63" x 1. 63" x 0. 82". FCC and ETL listed. 1-year
- Easy to setup,4CH Pro WIFI Wireless Relay Smart Switch with RF Function,working power DC 5V or AC/DC 7-32,support 2.4G wifi only,when pairing,please make sure to put the relay close to your router,Once it’s powered on,if the indicator light flash 2 short 1 long,no need to long press pairing button,tap to pair in ewelink app directly.
- 3 working mode,momentary latching and interlock,set work mode as channel in ewelink app,you can set 2ch with inching for add wifi control togarage door opener,another 2ch self-locking to automate lights
- WIFI and RF Remote Control,with 433mhz receiver bulit in(433Mhz RF doesn’t include)support learning code 433Mhz RF only.4 button on the board,press each button to pair/remove RF as channel,independently control 4 appliance,real state feedback in your ewelink app
- Timing and Sharing. Smart Scene: Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions,It supports 8 group timing function and Share Control with Family
- Voice Control,works with Alexa Google Home Nest IFTTT, Link "eWeLink Smart Home Fan" capability. You can request Amazon Echo / Echo Dot / Amazon Tap directly to turn your devices on / off.Remote ON/OFF Your Lights Garage Door on/off from anywhere by Phone
- 2 SMART OUTPUTS: Control 2 dry contact relays independently with one Z-Wave device. Choose from normally closed (10 A) and normally open (20 A) relays to automate almost any electrical device. Connect an optional wall switch for physical on/off control or use your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) for wireless control. Your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub. This product is NOT supported by Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels.
- 2 SMART INPUTS: Monitor 12-24 V or dry contact inputs separately from the dry contact outputs. Connect analog binary sensors to receive status updates in your Z-Wave hub from a connected door sensor, water sensor, HVAC system, or alarm panel. Use the inputs to trigger the outputs automatically.
- AUTOMATE ANYTHING: Add Z-Wave connectivity to up / down DC motors in screens, motorized blinds, or awnings. Perfect to automate your garage door opener (use a single ZEN17 to control up to 2 garage doors independently), commercial gates, gas fireplace, sprinklers, doorbell, outdoor lighting, pool pump, whole house fan, and any 1-240 V device up to 20 A.
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Power it with a 12-24 V AC/DC power source or a standard USB C cable (included) and a power supply (sold separately). Wall-mount ready. Jumper wires NOT included. Do NOT power with 110 V!
- NEW 700 Z-WAVE: Enjoy better signal coverage and a stronger Z-Wave repeater for your mesh network with the latest 700 series chip. It comes with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for easy pairing. Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. Built-in auto-on and auto-off timer available if your hub supports advanced settings. The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
1 used from $24.19
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS. Wirelessly control ON/OFF functions of lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway. Supported voltage – 120/277 VAC. Wireless range: Up to 150 feet.
- SPACE-SAVING HOUSING DESIGN – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH SIMPLEWIRE – Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- LIGHT-COMMERCIAL CAPABLE – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with GE-branded Z-Wave Add-on Switches. Up to five add-on switches can be connected to the same light, fan or appliance.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn on or off and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. White and light almond rocker-style paddles are included to match your existing switches. Black, brown and ivory options are also available. Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs, and other devices. It must be connected to a supported hub to interact with the Alexa. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
- WHY AN ADD-ON SWITCH – Add-on switches allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations. By connecting directly to the smart device, the add-on mirrors its functions. This feature allows you to dim lights, adjust fan speeds, turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device. While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device, it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND-GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for breakoff tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Compatible with any GE-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations. The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee switch, dimmer or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations. For easy installation, the add-on switch only requires neutral, traveler and ground wires. It cannot be used as a standalone switch.
- COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications. Must be paired with a 277VAC smart device – model 43072 or 43074 – for light-commercial use. Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to remotely turn on or off and set programs for a wide range of fixtures.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. White paddle only. Wall plate not included. Works with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality.
- ️ Authorized Factory OEM Replacement Part #EBF61674802
- ️ Product is the same as original genuine. Only the difference is that the packaging in a the bulk box.
- ️ Replaces: EBF61674802 / EBF60665201 / PS8751171 / AP5785599 / 2703681
- ️ Easy to install: You can easily find the installation method by searching the online video site for the part number.
- ️ Helps your washer repair at a nice price. Check the product description below to find repair models
You can make certain about the items listed on Mostraturisme.com as these items have been purchased and tried by a great many shoppers. With various options provided we hope you have found the one that will satisfy your needs.
We remember that staying up with the latest is our need; in this way, we keep our site refreshed consistently. Get more info about us through online sources. In case that you feel that the data showed here is deluding or is inaccurate or is superfluous from undeniable realities, at that point kindly don’t stop for a second to connect with us. We will be there for you consistently.
Mostraturisme.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.