If you have been searching for the best sdr upconverter, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best sdr upconverter from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
Best sdr upconverter
- Ham It Up Nano is a highly portable HF upconverter for radios and software defined radio devices like our NESDR series (RTL-SDR) and the HackRF
- Wide frequency capability of 100kHz-65MHz, 1PPM accuracy, and bias-tee powerable!
- Small, light-weight module--just 2.0" x 1.2" x 0.75" (50 x 30 x 18mm) and 1.6oz (45g)
- Full 2 year warranty direct through Nooelec! Product datasheet: http://www.nooelec.com/datasheets/100825
- A high-quality RF (ULF/VLF/LF/MF/HF) converter for software defined radio devices like our NESDR series (RTL-SDR) and the HackRF--extends your radio range down to 300Hz
- The Ham It Up Plus is fully assembled in a custom, black, aluminum enclosure, tested, and ready to use. Includes SMA to SMA connector to attach the output to your radio, and an SMA to BNC antenna adapter.
- A separate noise source circuit is included for testing and calibration of various RF devices
- Proudly made in the USA and Canada! Full 2 year product warranty, directly through Nooelec
- Ham It Up Plus has all the same fantastic features as the popular Ham It Up (v1.3), and shares an identical form factor to ensure compatibility with optional enclosures and Ham It Up addons (available separately)
- The product is only used to receive short-wave broadcasts.If there is a professional antenna, it can receive HAM communication.
- Adopt NE602 mixing chip, which can provide stable performance
- With connecting cable, which can make sure the stability of connection
- Made of high quality material, durable and long service life
- Simple to use and easy to operate
- ★【USAGE】: The product is only used to receive short-wave broadcasts.If there is a professional antenna, it can receive HAM communication.
- ★【STABLE】: Adopt NE602 mixing chip, which can provide stable performance.
- ★【EQUIPPED WITH】: With connecting cable, which can make sure the stability of connection.
- ★【EASY OPERATION】: Simple to use and easy to operate.
- ★【DURABLE】: Made of high quality material, durable and long service life.
- Listen to ALL HF, down to 100kHz and below, with nearly any software defined radio!Listen to ALL HF, down to 100kHz and below, with nearly any software defined radio! Massively improved performance vs. any direct sampling hacks and implementations
- Proudly made in the USA and Canada with high-quality components! Full 1 year warranty, direct through Nooelec
- Antenna protection on the RF input, in-circuit in both enable and passthrough mode
- Also available in a 'Plus' version, which includes a TCXO and frequency capability down to 300Hz. Product name: Ham It Up Plus Barebones, Amazon SKU: B076CYH6NL
- Comes with all hardware required for finished assembly, including color-matched screws and rubber feet for non-slip usage
- Enclosure is laser-engraved with logo and labels, to ensure permanency
- NOTE: Ham It Up Plus Barebones circuit board is sold separately and is NOT included!
- Designed and manufactured by NooElec in North America. Impeccable quality and full 2-year warranty!
- NooElec brand custom cable
- Matched 50 ohm connectors
- Gold-plated SMA connectors
- High-quality RG174 interconnect cable
- High-quality custom aluminum enclosure for Ham It Up v1.3
- Metal case helps to protect PCB from stray EMI, improving sensitivity.
- Includes all required hardware to mount your PCB!
- Ample room inside the case to make modifications and even include a dongle inside the case if you are so inclined.
- Ham It Up upconverter sold separately.
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||282|
- A great addition to any radio or software defined radio with female SMA input, including our NESDR SMArt series and HackRF
- 8 male SMA adapters in total, allowing you to connect the following antenna types to your radio: N-connector, F-connector (aka 'Coax'), SO-239 (aka 'UHF' or 'PL-259'), BNC, MCX, PAL, RP-SMA, and SMA (female). Full list in description below
- A convenient carrying case is included. Great for field use! Ample room to house your NESDR SMArt or NESDR Nano SDR
- 50 Ohm, low-loss adapters--lower loss than any RF cable adapters
- NOTE: RP-SMA looks similar, but is not the same! These will not work for RP-SMA. RP-SMA is generally only used for things like WiFi equipment, not radios, but if you are unsure please contact our support team for assistance
You can make certain about the items listed on Mostraturisme.com as these items have been purchased and tried by a great many shoppers. With various options provided we hope you have found the one that will satisfy your needs.
We remember that staying up with the latest is our need; in this way, we keep our site refreshed consistently. Get more info about us through online sources. In case that you feel that the data showed here is deluding or is inaccurate or is superfluous from undeniable realities, at that point kindly don’t stop for a second to connect with us. We will be there for you consistently.
Mostraturisme.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.