If you have been searching for the best Z Wave Hubs, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best Z Wave Hubs from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
Best Z Wave Hubs
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed
- Control via Sapp and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the Samsung SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of the USA.
2 used from $108.85
- New Z-Wave 700 radio supports S2 security and SmartStart device inclusion (Model C-7 hub)
- Works with Raspberry Pi, Windows, Mac, Linux to create a z wave hub for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices
- Easier device setup than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Now supports SmartStart device installation when used with compatible software connect Z-Wave devices simply by scanning compatible QR codes
- More secure than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Upgraded to offer Z-Wave Security 2 (S2) encryption, this Plus edition of Z-Stick is enhanced with AES 128-bit encryption, ECDH key exchange, and pro-security grade UL 1023 compliance
- Faster than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Plus edition offers a 50% speed performance when communicating securely vs. non Plus edition. And can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wireless firmware upgrades
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included. Z-Wave Plus certified. Z-Wave Plus certification number
5 used from $139.82
- WEATHERPROOF – A rugged, wall-mount, metal NEMA-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
- UNIVERSAL USE – With multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A. Up to two 120VAC device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control.
- ENERGY MONITORING – Remotely track Watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring.
- OPERATION MODES – An integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes. Indicator LEDs are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door.
- EASY-ACCESS WIRING – Clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard.
- The Nexia Bridge is the hub of your system and lets you manage your home through your online Nexia subscription (Requires a Monthly Subscription of $9.99)
- The Nexia Bridge connects to your router to allow you to control your home through a securely encrypted broadband Internet connection
- It communicates wirelessly with many other Nexia-compatible Z-Wave products from leading brands giving you complete control over your home, whether you're at home or away
- The Nexia Bridge can hold and control more than 200 Z-Wave products at the same time so you can start small and grow your system as you like.
- The average Z-Wave communication range is 60 feet to 100 feet between each repeating device in the mesh network.
7 used from $34.50
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA and GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offse
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON:OFF operation and brightness adjustment from the dimmer. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12728 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to t
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Wallplate not included. Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Supported wattage – 600W incandescent; 300W LED, CFL. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux / Raspberry Pi 4 (2020 upgrade) to create a zwave hub for control of Z-Wave plus and Zwave devices, Tiny but powerful
- 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices. package: 1x Z-Stick Gen5, 1x Manual, the others are not included
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
- Transform your existing deadbolt into a smart lock with keyless access by replacing the interior part of your door lock with the Kwikset Convert
- With a supporting Z-Wave Plus smart home system or smart home hub can remotely control your lock from anywhere and receive notifications when your door is locked or unlocked; hub not included
- Kwikset Convert is compatible with select standard single cylinder deadbolts from Kwikset, Weiser, Schrage, and Baldwin; see Application Guide for specific deadbolts under the Technical Specifications
- Keep your existing keys as a back-up because you are only replacing the interior part of your deadbolt
- Optional auto-lock available after 30 seconds for security and peace of mind
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
13 used from $121.95
- Save up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs (compared to a hold of 72°F)
- Control from anywhere using your Android or iOS device
- Add SmartSensor to manage hot or cold spots and deliver enhanced comfort to the rooms that matter most
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open (requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription)
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system
You can make certain about the items listed on Mostraturisme.com as these items have been purchased and tried by a great many shoppers. With various options provided we hope you have found the one that will satisfy your needs.
We remember that staying up with the latest is our need; in this way, we keep our site refreshed consistently. Get more info about us through online sources. In case that you feel that the data showed here is deluding or is inaccurate or is superfluous from undeniable realities, at that point kindly don’t stop for a second to connect with us. We will be there for you consistently.
Mostraturisme.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.