If you have been searching for the best Snare Drum Mic, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best Snare Drum Mic from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
Best Snare Drum Mic
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- 1x PGA52 Cardioid Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
- 3x PGA56 Cardioid Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphones
- 1x PGA57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- 2x PGA81 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphones
- 1x A25D Break-resistant Microphone Clip
- Two D2 dynamic drum microphones for rack toms
- One D4 for floor tom
- Four D-Vice rim mount clips for the snare and tom microphones
- Everything is packaged in a foam-lined aluminum road case for safekeeping when the microphones are not in use.
- D6 FOR KICK DRUM: The D6 has a frequency response of 30Hz-15kHz and is characterized with a cardioid pick-up pattern. The D6 is designed to sound good in any position and it is not dependent on finding the "sweet spot" of the drum. The D6 capsule features the same legendary VLM technology that has made the D series percussion and instrument microphones very popular for today's live stages and recording studios.
- I5 FOR SNARE: The i5's cardioid polar pattern allows it to focus on the specific instrument that is being miked while rejecting other instruments or ambient noise on stage. With a smooth and uniform frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz and an ability to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140dB, the i5 can be used for a wide variety of applications and for all genres of music.
- TWO D2S FOR TOMS: For bringing out the real, dynamic sound of your drum toms and congas, nothing beats (pun intended) the D2! The D2 accurately reproduces the warmth and punch you listen for from percussion, leaving out the muddy, indistinct "boom" that can mar recording. The D2's natural warmth also makes it a great mic for saxophones and other woodwinds requiring a true, sensitive, yet big, reproduction.
- D4 FOR FLOOR TOM: Make sure your sound's low-end has that propulsive kick! The D4 really puts that extra "oomph" in your kick drum, bass amp, and other low instruments thanks to its flat, linear response. Since this kit comes with the D6, Audix's premier kick drum mic, a good application for the D4 with this kit would be the floor tom.
- THREE ADX51S FOR OVERHEADS AND HI-HAT: The ADX51 is a pre-polarized condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. Characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40Hz-20kHz, the ADX51 is precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish.
- The industry standard for snare drum, and a reliable and high-performing choice for toms, Shure's cardioid dynamic SM57 microphone features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.
- Perfect for the kick drum, the supercardioid Beta 52A derives its low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the Beta 52A is designed with an integral locking stand mount for quick-and-easy set up.
- Shure's A56D universal drum mounting system can be used to position microphones virtually anywhere - on drum rims, microphone stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and can be used with any standard microphone, making it a great tool for both stage and studio environments.
- Top quality microphones and an affordable price makes the Drum Mic Kit an exceptional value for the performing drummer.
- Suggested Applications: Kick Drum, Snare Drums , Rack/Floor Toms
1 used from $104.00
- Optimized for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, while also producing exceptional results for brass and woodwind
- Very high sound pressure handling capability, in excess of 160 dB
- Balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Easy to position, due to compact design
- Earthworks DM20 DrumMic Close Miking Tom & Snare Cardioid Microphone - RM1 RimMount - PW1 Foam Windscreen - User's Manual - Earthworks 15 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Compatibility: Snare and Tom Drums
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
1 used from $99.99
- Rugged, elegant microphone designed to excel in live sound situations as well as in the studio
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Custom voiced to offer premium performance as a snare drum mic. Designed with modern aggressive drum sounds in mind.
- Includes the famous PRO-KLAMP drum rim mic mount that is superb in allowing a confident positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic.
- Includes padded road case and 5-Year Warranty!
- Full, impressive, lively sound for drums and percussion
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snares
- Excellent sound profiling,adapts to all percussive styles
- Robust reinforced metal casing
- 10 year warranty
- Frequency Range-30hz to 19khz
- Neodymium Magnet
- Aluminum Voice Coil
- Sensitivity- 2.0mV/Pa
- Impedance-300 ohms
You can make certain about the items listed on Mostraturisme.com as these items have been purchased and tried by a great many shoppers. With various options provided we hope you have found the one that will satisfy your needs.
We remember that staying up with the latest is our need; in this way, we keep our site refreshed consistently. Get more info about us through online sources. In case that you feel that the data showed here is deluding or is inaccurate or is superfluous from undeniable realities, at that point kindly don’t stop for a second to connect with us. We will be there for you consistently.
Mostraturisme.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.