If you have been searching for the best Sandisk 240gb Extreme Pro Solid State Drive, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best Sandisk 240gb Extreme Pro Solid State Drive from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
Best Sandisk 240gb Extreme Pro Solid State Drive
1 used from $59.99
- Innovative SanDisk nCachePro technology delivers sustainable high performance 24 x 7 x 365
- Sequential Read Up To 550 MB/s; Write Up To 520 MB/s
- Up to 33% longer laptop life
- TRIM support and Background Garbage Collection constantly free up unallocated blocks that once held data to lower latency and boost performance
- SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes S.M.A.R.T. support to monitor the health of your SSD in real time to prevent data loss
- Noise reduction for quiet drive operation
- Low power consumption for cooler operation and extended battery life
- Delivers reliability, durability, and high-performance for your laptop or PC
- Designed to withstand shocks and vibration for high durability
- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE - With speeds of up to 3,400MB/s, is 6x faster than SATA SSDs and 25x faster than traditional internal notebook hard drives
- DEAL FOR DATA-INTENSIVE ENVIRONMENTS - The SanDisk Extreme PRO M.2 NVMe SSD delivers up to 500,000 random-read IOPS1 over NVMe protocol for extreme throughput.
- DESIGNED FOR DEMANDING WORKLOADS - The SanDisk Extreme PRO M.2 NVMe SSD is engineered from the ground up and architected for improved power management, durability, and endurance optimized to work with our 3D NAND.
- NCACHE 3.0 - Features SanDisk nCache 3.0 which uses advanced algorithms and multi-tier caching to improve performance, like random read/write performance and increased endurance.
- EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO MANAGE - The SanDisk Extreme PRO M.2 NVMe SSD is easy to install in compatible systems no tech help required. SanDisk SSD Dashboard makes it easy to monitor drive health and performance.
- Storage Capacity: 240GB.
- Rugged, durable design with shock-resistant solid state core.
- Interface: USB 3.0.
- Weight 0.17 lbs (78.9g).
- Dimensions 2.98 x 2.98 x 0.42 in. (75.69mm x 75.69mm x 10.67mm).
13 used from $108.20
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 2 meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance (3) mean this tough drive can take a beating
- Use the handy Carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption (2)
- Back up mobile content quickly and easily thanks to compatibility with a range of USB Type-C smart phones
1 used from $33.34
- Super-fast solid state performance, read speeds of up to 420MB/s; write speeds of up to 380MB/s
- Sophisticated design with durable aluminum metal casing
- SanDisk Secure Access software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
- Backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
15 used from $23.19
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography, (1)Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. Compatibility - Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof, and X ray Proof, (3)Card only
- System ram type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos (2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof
1 used from $75.89
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock resistant for proven durability: Even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7 800 HZ), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
3 used from $14.06
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance of up to 150MB/s(1) [(1) Write to drive up to 15x faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); varies by drive capacity. Up to 150MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors; 1MB=1,000,000 bytes]
- Transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds(2) [(2) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors]
- Transfer to drive up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1)
- Sleek, durable metal casing
- Easy-to-use password protection for your private files(3) [(3)Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v10.9+; Software download required for Mac, visit the SanDisk SecureAccess support page]
You can make certain about the items listed on Mostraturisme.com as these items have been purchased and tried by a great many shoppers. With various options provided we hope you have found the one that will satisfy your needs.
We remember that staying up with the latest is our need; in this way, we keep our site refreshed consistently. Get more info about us through online sources. In case that you feel that the data showed here is deluding or is inaccurate or is superfluous from undeniable realities, at that point kindly don’t stop for a second to connect with us. We will be there for you consistently.
Mostraturisme.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.