If you have been searching for the best Pine Wood Derby Designs, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best Pine Wood Derby Designs from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
Best Pine Wood Derby Designs
- It is lean with an aerodynamic body style
- Works well with PineCar round cylinder and CoG System weights
- Rough-cut and ready-to-finish
- Has pre-drilled axle grooves with extended wheelbase options
- Contains one 1- 3/4x7x1-1/2 inch GT Racer
- PINEPRO-Pine Car Derby: Dry Transfer Decal
- These transfer decals are the quickest and easiest way to customize your car
- Design: Custom Designs
- Made in Niger
- Pine Derby Wood Car legal race bodies. These bodies are milled out as thin as we feel comfortable making them. Reduce weight that will dominate every race. Minimum wood weight, maximum surface area for custom weight distribution.
- Front end tapered so that you can actually start down the track before others.
- Designed for tungsten cubes. Average weight on these are around 20-21 grams
- Precut- We already cut the design. Low profile, reduced drag. Every .001" counts in PWD.
- Sanded: We have handed sanded the bodies to 120 grit prior to shipping
5 used from $8.97
|Number Of Pages||96|
- FORGET THE PENCIL & RULER - Use our Center Of Gravity (COG) Stand to accurately measure and adjust the balance point of your pinewood car (COG tool only, car is not included).
- VALUABLE DERBY CAR TOOL - The built in ruler simplifies the process of finding the exact balance point of your derby car. This is a key building component of your pinewood car build (COG tool only, car is not included).
- QUICK ASSEMBLY - Snap in a few parts and you are ready to find the center of gravity for your derby car. Easy to follow instructions included (COG tool only, car is not included).
- 100 % MADE IN THE USA
- HERE TO HELP - Maximum Velocity has been serving the Pine Derby community for 20 years. All our products are tested and proven to help you reach Maximum Velocity!
- STICKERS, NOT DECALS - Decals can be frustrating and difficult to apply. Keep it simple with our peel and stick stickers.
- EASY PEEL & STICK - Our easy peel and stick stickers can be applied by your scout, keeping the spirit of the build in your child's hands.
- NO SCISSORS NEEDED - Each sticker is individually die cut. No time spent tediously cutting out each individual sticker.
- MADE IS USA - High quality stickers made by fellow Americans!
- PROFESSIONALLY LATHED BSA WHEELS - Wheels lathed on state of the art CNC lathe. Tread surface trued to center of wheel bore. Inner tread edge cut with a radius square to center of wheel bore.
- MATCHED MOLD NUMBERS - All wheels have matched mold numbers ensuring that the bore diameter and other wheel measurements are identical, maximizing performance. Wheels are ready to race as is, but can be polished up for maximum performance.
- SPEED AXLES - Not your standard BSA out of the pinewood car kit axles. Accurate, round shaft to improve performance.
- LESS WORK FOR YOU - No burrs and crimp marks, eliminating tedious work. Also creates a faster more consistent derby car. Axles are ready to race as is, but can be polished for greater performance.
- MADE IN THE USA - Maximum Velocity has proudly serving the Pinewood Derby community for 20+ years!! We are here to help!!
- FASTEST LUBRICANT for use on derby cars. Custom blend of dry powdered graphite with molybdenum disulfide
- MINIMIZES FRICTION on derby car axles and wheels so your car is fast
- HIGH PERFORMANCE graphite blend specially made for pine derby cars is the ultimate lubricant to make your car a winner
- Puffer tube with pointed tip for EASY APPLICATION to axles and wheels
- ALSO GREAT LUBE for locks, squeaky hinges, bicycles, tools, sprinklers and rusty surfaces.
- WIN BY 3+ CAR LENGTHS: It's science. When these weights are place toward the rear of your car, you will have more potential energy because your center of mass is higher up on the track which will result in maximized kinetic energy at the finish line.
- STEP-BY-STEP BUILD GUIDE BOOKLET FOR APOLLO 2000 PINE CAR: Our build guide (now a physical booklet included with your order) will show you how to build the Apollo 2000 derby car. With 20 pages of detailed instructions and illustrations, this guide will cover body design as well as exact tungsten weight placement to achieve a 4.8 oz derby car with an ideal center-of-gravity for maximum speed. The final 0.2 ounces are added on race day using the official scale.
- MORE WEIGHT FOR YOUR MONEY: 3.25 oz instead of 3 oz! This means you can locate even more weight to the rear of your derby car for maximum speed.
- HIGH DENSITY & NON-TOXIC: Our tungsten is of 99.95% purity and is 1.7X denser than lead, meaning that it can add significant weight while maintaining a small footprint. Being non-toxic makes our weights safe to handle as opposed to lead.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply drill a 3/8 inch hole using a standard electric drill (Forstner bit HIGHLY recommended), insert your weights and glue in place.
- Cut to any shape for your Pinewood Derby Car
- Heavy-duty adhesive backing or quick cut-peel-and-stick application
- Total weight is 3 ounces
You can make certain about the items listed on Mostraturisme.com as these items have been purchased and tried by a great many shoppers. With various options provided we hope you have found the one that will satisfy your needs.
We remember that staying up with the latest is our need; in this way, we keep our site refreshed consistently. Get more info about us through online sources. In case that you feel that the data showed here is deluding or is inaccurate or is superfluous from undeniable realities, at that point kindly don’t stop for a second to connect with us. We will be there for you consistently.
Mostraturisme.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.