If you have been searching for the best little bear phono preamp, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best little bear phono preamp from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
Best little bear phono preamp
- This product can be used as a MM Turntable Preamp or a HiFi Tube Pre-Amplifier and can provide high fidelity and warm sound beyond your expectation.
- Please do not connect T7 to any inferior Bluetooth digital amplifiers except Class T digital amplifiers, since all Class D amplifiers have very loud background noise.
- Its tube(6J1) can be directly replaced with tubes like 5654, 6AK5, EF95 .etc
- Its mini size makes it more portable and be suited for a variety of scenarios and Its alluminum body makes it strong and elegant.
- Upgrades of the new version: ① The gain switch is moved from inside to outside. Customers can adjust its gain more conveniently; ② The circuit is optimized and the noise is lower.
- Little Bear T11 is a pure tube phono preamplifier working with MM cartridge turntables only. Please make sure your turntable is equipped with a PHONO signal output instead of a LINE output.
- Little Bear T11 is based on T10 with improvement. Compared to T10, T11 has lower background noise at normal volume. Its sound performance is better with increased liveness.
- Adopting a conventional active RIAA equalization phono stage circuit. There is 3 metal covers and 4 acrylic covers for those tubes. And you will be able to choose which type as you like.
- Supporting 6N2/12AX7 tubes, which offers many replaceable tubes for you like 6H2,6H2n (For 6N2 type) and 12AX7B,6N4(9PIN),ECC83,5751 (For 12AX7 type).
- On the bottom of the description, there is a few Q&A for buyers who might meet the humming problem. If you encounter a similar issue, please check those tips, which have covered most of conditions.
- PHONO PREAMP + HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER: in (1) component
- DUAL FUNCTION VOLUME KNOB: works for both phono + headphone outputs
- High quality components + Full metal casing
- Support for Moving Magnet (MM) and Moving Coil(MC) cartridges both.
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalization in two parts, passive/active
- Fully discreet circuit design without OpAmps
- 2x ECC83 tubes (replaceable)
- Front-sided Subsonic filter button
- Tube assembly: 2x ECC83 (12AX7) Input impedance variable: 10-1000 Ohms, fix 47 kOhms
- Capacitance: 100 / 220 / 320 pF
- Gain: MM / MC 40 / 45 / 50 / 60 / 65 dB Output voltage: typically 500 mV/1kHz at 5mV/1kHz (at 40dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 88dBA THD: < 0,04%
- RIAA curve accuracy: +/- 0,2dB/20Hz - 20kHz Subsonic filter: 20Hz @ 18dB/octave Input / Output: 2x R
- Audiophile Performance - No Operational Amplifiers (OpAmps) used
- Audiophile-grade polystyrene capacitors, Precise split RIAA equalisation
- Switchable Subsonic filter –18 dB @ 20Hz, Switchable input impedance/capacitance
- Four adjustable gain levels, Solid metal casing protects from interferences
- Outstanding sound quality, Input/Output: 1 pair RCA connectors
- MAGIC lessens records pops and clicks making your LPs sound better than ever
- Grade your records with the grading function. Sort dupes or determine candidates for replacement
- Latest Firmware V1.30 **** Twenty gain settings from -4dB (CDs) to 72dB (MCs)
- Warmth tone controls for fast, easy sound adjustment - also Adjust Bass, Treble, Air, and 4th order HPF & LPFs
- New Azimuth setup, Easy menu, Sweep and RPM test
- ✓ DESIGNED FOR VINYL – Cambridge Audio’s Alva Duo was designed to give you a superb sonic experience from your favorite record collection using its state-of-the-art switch mode power supply and a new surface mounted circuit board.
- ✓ ATTENTION TO DETAIL – The Alva Duo's switch mode power supply and surface mount technology delivers short signal paths and a faster response with precision and lower background noise so you don't hear a hum over the vinyl's low-level signals.
- ✓ SUBSONIC FILTER & BALANCE CONTROL – The Alva Duo will even work if your vinyls are a little worse for wear. The subsonic filter and balance control eliminate low frequency rumbles from imperfections in your vinyl for an accurate soundstage.
- ✓ HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER – Cambridge added a unique 6.35mm headphone jack directly into the phono stage so you can listen in private. The integrated headphone output also means no need to turn on your amplifier just to power your headphones.
- ✓ TECH SPECS - MAX POWER CONSUMPTION 10W, CARTRIDGE SUPPORT Moving Magnet | Moving Coil, GAIN @ 1KHZ MM: 39dB | MC: 60dB, NOMINAL OUTPUT 300mV, SENSITIVITY FOR NOMINAL OUTPUT MM: 3.35mV | MC: 305uV, DIMENSIONS 1.9" x 8.5" x 6.2", WEIGHT 2.1lbs
2 used from $303.03
- Rega Fono MM MK3 Phono Stage (Black)
You can make certain about the items listed on Mostraturisme.com as these items have been purchased and tried by a great many shoppers. With various options provided we hope you have found the one that will satisfy your needs.
We remember that staying up with the latest is our need; in this way, we keep our site refreshed consistently. Get more info about us through online sources. In case that you feel that the data showed here is deluding or is inaccurate or is superfluous from undeniable realities, at that point kindly don’t stop for a second to connect with us. We will be there for you consistently.
Mostraturisme.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.