If you have been searching for the best hvac clamp thermometer, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best hvac clamp thermometer from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
Best hvac clamp thermometer
- Measures temperature from -4 to 212-degrees F (-20 - 100-degrees C) with 2% accuracy
- Clamps around pipes from 1/4 to 1-3/8-Inch diameter (up to 3.5 cm)
- Flexible lead with length of 40-Inches (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter that measures temperature
- Works with any clamp meter that measures temperature
- Versatile: The testo 115i pipe-clamp thermometer is a precise measuring instrument for heating and cooling systems and is thus ideal for all HVAC/R contractors and technicians
- Easy to use: The Smart Probe measures temperature in pipes quickly and reliably and makes it easier than ever to monitor real-time trending and data logs on any mobile device
- State of the art: The probe grips pipes up to 1.5" and derives fast, accurate readings thanks to its NTC temperature sensor technology which is more accurate than thermocouples
- Time-saving: Its intuitive design with Bluetooth integration makes the 115i an efficient tool. Data can be displayed and saved in PDF and Excel files, resulting in less paperwork
- App for Android and iOS: The free testo Smart Probes App is a powerful tool that allows you to read and log measurements and creates custom reports which can be saved and shared
- Efficient: The testo smart probe set offers precise measurements and calculations for heating and cooling systems, making it ideal for all HVAC/R contractors and technicians
- Complete Set: Includes two testo 115i pipe-clamp thermometers and two testo 549i high pressure gauges, as well as a protective hard-shell case with precise-fit compartments
- Testo 115i: With a grip of up to 1.5”, the wireless thermometer provides quick and reliable temperature and flow and return temperature measurements in pipes
- Testo 549i: The pressure meter enables accurate readings for high and low pressure. The 45-degree connector simplifies servicing and troubleshooting – without the need for hoses
- Smart App: The free testo Smart Probes App is a powerful tool that allows you to remotely read and log measurements and create custom reports which can be saved and shared
- ️ HIGH TEMPERATURE RANGE: Our K-Type Clamp Probe has a temperature range of -40°F to 250°F. This clamp is great for HVAC applications measuring AC lines and Boilers.
- VERSATILE: Our K-Type Clamp Probe has a 5.5 foot long cable to help reach into wide range of places. The clamp jaw can fit pipes between ¼” and 1 ½”
- ️ DURABLE: The ATTPC3 is durable with its rugged design. The cable is metal reinforced at both ends to provide strain relief.
- EASY-TO-USE: The ATTPC3 is plug and play with any K-Type Jack and is compatible several of our clamp meters. The grip makes it easy to clamp on to pipes, and the wide thermocouple contacts provide consistent readings.
- ✅ 1-YEAR WARRANTY: The ATTPC3 comes with a 1-Year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
- HVAC Kit with testers for the HVAC Professional; Cat. No. CL320 HVAC Digital Clamp Meter with AC Auto-Ranging, Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR/Probe Thermometer, and Cat. No. NCVT3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- HVAC Clamp Meter Cat. No. CL320 with TRMS measurement technology measures AC current, NCVT, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, continuity, and temperature
- Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR Probe and Thermometer measures temperature from -40 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300 Degrees Celsius); accurately measure surface temperature with Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 8:1)
- Measure air vents and duct temperature using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook; calculate differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures; IR07 is not a medical device and is NOT intended for use on people or animals
- Cat. No. NCVT3P is dual-range and detects from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications; detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- UPGRADED ELITECH TOOLS APP(ioS and Android): An intergraded app, that allows users to manage all Elitech tools such as vacuum pump, digital manifold, vacuum gauge, pressure gauge, refrigerant charging scale on one app, more efficient and more intelligent.
- AUTOMATIC CALCULATION: Superheat/subcool calculations, recording, reporting, analyzing data, settable high/low pressure alarms, and data export in Excel or PDF format.
- 140 REFRIGERANTS & 7 MEASUREMENT UNITS: Support the saturated temperature-pressure comparison table more of 140 kinds of refrigerants. The units can be selected among psi, inHg, kg/cm², cmHg, bar, kPa, and Mpa.
- HIGHER PROTECTION LEVEL: The pressure gauge is made by ABS and PPT and the waterproof level is IP65. The package includes a portable case with a handle and two temperature clamps.
- WIDE APPLICATION: This digital HVAC gauges electronic refrigerant group instrument, measuring temperature and pressure in real-time, is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing, and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners, fridges and cold storage. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
- This probe is able to maximum measure surfaces up to 200°C (390°F).
- Spring-loaded jaw for secure grip on pipes from 0.25" (6.35mm) to 1-3/8" (up to 3.5 cm) diameter.
- The cable extends 38" (98cm) from the handle to the thermocouple connector with the meter.
- Works with any Multimeter, Clamp Meter, and a Thermometer that accept a type K temperature probe.
- Reliable measurements for HVAC and environmental testing.
- The fluke 116 digital multimeter features a built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features micro amps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 true RMS clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 true rms clamp meter features true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- UNIVERSAL TOOL: The Pyle Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe clips on pipe to measure temperature. Designed to connect into an external meter or gauge device. Works with all Pyle and other brand digital multimeter and clamp meters that measure temperature. Our K-Type Clamp Probe has a 5.5 foot long cable to help reach into a wide range of places.
- EASY GRIP: The pipe clamp adapter is a thermocouple accessory designed to easily grip pipes for quick temperature reading. Features spring loaded jaw for a secure grip. It is for use with any thermometer or multimeter with a Type K thermocouple input to provide consistent readings.
- WIDE RANGE OF TEMPERATURE MEASURING: Our K-Type Clamp Probe has a temperature range of -40~+200 Celsius (-40 Fahrenheit ~+ 392 Fahrenheit). The pipe clip is thermally isolated from ambient temperatures to preserve temperature accuracy. So it can be easily used for many types of HVAC applications measuring AC lines and Boilers temperature.
- CONSTRUCTED FROM DURABLE IMPACT-RESISTANT MATERIALS: The long-life tool with its rugged design. The cable is metal reinforced at both ends to provide strain relief. The HT-05 pipe clamp comes with a One-Year warranty.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The rugged compact design allows for a secure connection even in crowded workspaces and it easily plugs into your meter. Features 1 ⅜ inches (6.5 cm) clamp jaw opening with 40 inches (102 cm) cord length.
- State-of-the-art: The testo 557s digital 4- valve manifold replaces multiple HVAC tools and was developed to efficiently lighten your workload and deliver the most accurate results possible
- 4 Hoses included: This kit includes 3 high quality hoses in blue, red and yellow, each 5 ft. long, ¼” SAE (straight and 45° angle), suitable for all common refrigerants
- 552i Micron Gauge: The testo 552i achieves precise deep vacuum measurements down to single digit resolutions andprovides notifications when the evacuation targetis met
- 115i Thermometer: Thanks to a grip of up to 1.5”, the wireless pipe clamp thermometer provides quick and convenient temperature and flow and return temperature measurements of pipes
- Smart App: Take advantage of clearly visualized documentation from a smartphone or tablet. Remotely operate service and maintenance tasks and send results directly from the job site