If you have been searching for the best bench vises, you probably have noticed that not all models have the same specifications, some can adapt better than others to different tasks. To help you choose the product you need, we have gathered 10 of the best bench vises from different categories on the market. And most significant is that, in picking these items, we have thought about many components like price, quality, durability, performance, reviews, and more so you can not turn out badly with your item buy.
We have spent approximately 46 hours to find the ideal option for you, and based on our extensive research and testing, we have put together a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers, so whether it’s price performance or its particular use, we have got you covered for more information on the products we have included links in the list down below which are updated for the best prices.
Best bench vises
5 used from $91.99
- Exclusive Interlocking gear base securely attaches the bench vise to your workbench or mounting surface — No slipping or scratching; engineered for optimal safety
- Smooth 360-degree rotating base with 2-point lock down - Ensures maximum stability and alignment for light- or heavy-duty work
- High clamp force of 4,950 lb. and a torque rating of 116 ft-lb strongly grips metal work, woodworking projects, car repairs, pipe work and other home or industrial precision vice projects
- Large Capacity: Jaw Width (6.5”); Jaw Opening (5.5”), Throat Depth (3.75”), Pipe Capacity: 1/8” x 2.5”D, Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated Top Jaws, Grooved Pipe Jaws Firmly Grip Irregular And Round Objects
- High-strength steel bar and 30,000 psi cast iron vise components
1 used from $65.15
- Casting Clamp force: 7,000 lbs. and Torque rating: 165 Ft-Lb
- Durable Rotating head constructed in 60,000 PSI ductile iron, stationary body cast in 30,000 PSI cast (grey) iron
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 4-7/8" (12.4CM) x Throat Depth: 3" (7.6CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.5"D x 2.5"D (1.3 x 6.4CM)
- 360 degrees Rotating Head For Clamping Material At Any Angle
- Large 3.2" x 2.5” (8.1CM x 6.3CM) anvil work surface for flat shaping
2 used from $28.24
- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2" (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3" (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4" (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- 30, 000 PSI cast iron construction, blue power coat finish
- Anvil: 1. 75” x 2” (4. 4CM x 5. 1CM)
- DURABILITY: Have castings with a 30,000 PSI gray cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life.
- SECURE HOLD: Capable of mounting to the bench with 4 mounting posts providing more stability and secure hold
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: Base can swivel 360 degrees with double lockdown for quick and easy positioning
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Product is built to last. Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects.
- PERFORMANCE: Has built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes and rubber pinch safety guards
6 used from $171.13
- QUICK SETUP: Indexed at 30 degree increments for quick set up
- STRONG GRIP: Replaceable hardened steel jaws with a serrated pattern ensure grip and a long life
- 360 DEGREE ROTATING HEAD: Can clamp material at any angle
- PERFORMANCE: Has built-in pipe jaws and a V-jaw to easily hold round objects vertically
- VERSATILITY: Great vise for home shops, light duty use, woodworking, and weekend projects.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Jaw width of 8 inches, and throat depth of 4 inches.
- DURABILITY: Features replaceable serrated top jaws, and rubber pinch-point safety guards.
- EASY POSTIONING: Full 360-degree swivel base has quick and easy positioning thanks to a double lockdown.
- PLENTY OF STRENGTH: 30,000 PSI iron castings for strength and durability.
- Multi-Jaw Function: This Multi-Jaw is applicable for clamping flat material, pipe and tube. Anti-slipping, avoid scratches and damages to items that you clamp
- Strong Iron Construction: The 5" bench vise features with a solid gray iron construction, more durable and harder than others bench vise that made of ordinary materials
- Stable Bench Vise: It is easy to install on your bench, simple and features with 3 fixed mounting tabs to help secure the bench vise on the table. Applicable for home bench use, small workshops and projects
- Swivel Feature: 120 degree swivel design. It also features a swivel base, and allows an ever greater degree of accuracy while you are working with a hand tool as there is no need to keep inserting and removing the piece you are working on
- Large Capacity: Anvil Area: 2-3/4 inch * 2-3/4 inch, Throat Depth: 3-1/2 inch, Jaw Opening: 4 inch, Jaw Width: 5 inch. Reach up to 3968 lbs. of clamping force
- Extreme-Duty Casting Clamp force: 13,400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 5" (12.7CM) x Throat Depth: 4" (10.2CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.125”D x 3.5"D (0.32CM x 8.9CM)
- Vise head rotates 360° with respect to the vertical, locking at every 30° or (12) twelve different locking positions and equipped with a large 3.5" x 2.7" (8.9CM X 6.9CM) anvil work surface;
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement.No-pinch main screw handle
- Multi-Jaw Function - The Multi-Jaw can fit flat metarial and pipe or tube work you have. The jaws are anti-slipping, meaning no slipping, no scratching and no injuries from wayward tools.
- Strong Iron Construction - The 4-1/2" vise bench has an industrial strength gray iron construction and is best suited to be used and to take one hell of a beating.
- Very Stable Bench Vise - It is so easy to install on your bench, so simple in fact that any idiot could do it. It is strong and stable and perfect for home bench use or for small workshops. It is perfect for small projects and is highly adept at securing tools for sharpening and such.
- Swivel Feature - The jaws are a fantastic 240 degree swivel design. It also features a swivel base, and allows an ever greater degree of accuracy while you are working with a hand tool as there is no need to keep inserting and removing the piece you are working on.
- Large Anvil Area - The strong design comes in even handier when you take the anvil-back into consideration. Throat Depth: 2-11/32 inch(5.9cm), Jaw Opening: 4-1/4 inch(11.1cm), Jaw Width: 4.5 inch(11.4cm). Creates up to 2204 lbs. of clamping force
3 used from $67.48
- 6 inch opening capacity
- 6 inch jaw width
- 3 inch throat depth
- 3/4 inch to 2 inch pipe jaw capacity
- Swivel base with lock-nut
You can make certain about the items listed on Mostraturisme.com as these items have been purchased and tried by a great many shoppers. With various options provided we hope you have found the one that will satisfy your needs.
We remember that staying up with the latest is our need; in this way, we keep our site refreshed consistently. Get more info about us through online sources. In case that you feel that the data showed here is deluding or is inaccurate or is superfluous from undeniable realities, at that point kindly don’t stop for a second to connect with us. We will be there for you consistently.
Mostraturisme.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.